Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bizarre search requests

Yami over at Green Gabbro probably didn’t mean to start a meme, but I reckon this is way more fun than asking the entire blogosphere to tell four things about their first lover’s goldfish. So, in hopes that this list will incline some of you folks to show me yours, here are some search queries that have directed people to the lounge:

Are oysters intelligent?
Pizza Cambrian
Lithium calibration problems
Academic advisor
Most intelligent archaea
Elemental chart memorization
geology career prospects geologist
men who have been to the moon

Don’t worry oysters; your secret is safe with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, those are way more interesting then mine. Common search's that get to the Garden are:

Sexy mermaid
Macaroni and Cheese
Totem Poles
Swimming Naked

I wonder what that says about me.

C W Magee said...

Perhaps it means you pursue aquatic recreation to the detriment of your diet?

That's just a guess, though. For a more detailed response, I'd have to examine the relevant sections of your archives.

Seriously, though, the unusual nature of my search requests is probably a function of the fact that I only get about one a fortnight.

I suspect that the number of web crawlers interested in sexy mermaids greatly exceeds the number who seek intelligent oysters.