Friday, January 09, 2009

Retrenchment blogging, days 46-61: Hawaiian Holiday

OK folks, this is the part of the blog where any of you who are in real financial difficulty get to say a big fuck you in the comments section. I’ve been vacationing in Hawaii for the past 2 weeks. While unemployed. 'cause it's not like I could have spent the time at work, or anything. I hope you all had wonderful holidays as well.

This is the active end of the island chain, where red hot lava is flowing into the sea.


And this is the weathering end, where red cool clay is doing the same.

3 comments:

Sara said...

sheesh, everyone I know is (or was) on Hawaiian holiday. If you saw a tall white guy with an afro, that was my dad.

Anonymous said...

Just got back from the big island: craniata.net/photos/contacts (the most recent sets). First time I've been there -- whoa. Hot spot. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Just got back from the big island: craniata.net/photos/contacts (the most recent sets). First time I've been there -- whoa. Hot spot. Cool.